Graphic tees have grown in popularity in recent years. Brands all around the world keep presenting new versions of graphic tees to grab the attention of those who value fashion. Whether it is about styling casually or for an event, graphic tees are known to deliver a unique style to anyone who wears them. Right from going out with friends to hanging out casually, going out to a dinner party, or your day-to-day college life, graphic tees are suitable for a range of occasions.
Thankfully, there are several variations of graphic tees that you can try out. If you are on a shopping spree and in search of plain, basic graphic tees, then you should understand how to wear them. Here are some tips to help:
- Be Consistent with the Brand: You should aim at selecting a graphic tee that aligns to your age, style, and your overall personality. If you take band t-shirts as an example, you should only really wear them if you are a fan and actually follow them.
Do Not Become Distracted: A graphic tee that you buy and wear should be the focal point of your entire outfit. Therefore, you should aim at keeping your rest look simple and plain by utilizing block colors. You should think of complementing the graphic tee look with a denim jacket, neutral-hued shoes, and black jeans.
- Allow It to Age Gracefully: The overall experience of wearing a lived-in tee is simply awesome. Therefore, you should allow the graphic tee to grow old as you age. Eventually, a cotton graphic tee is known to become more comfortable with constant use. Therefore, you should not be worried about wearing your favorite tee on a daily basis. Only one thing that you are required to remember is that you should aim at preventing the graphic tee from cracking. As such, you should make it a point to wash the tee inside out at around 30 degree Celsius while skipping the process of tumble drying.
- Analyze the Overall Fit: Just because you have opted for the graphic tee, it should not imply that you should throw everything else out of the closet. The regular fit is always regarded as the best fit. Therefore, while buying and wearing your graphic tees, you should pay attention to the overall fit as well.
- Tuck in Your T-shirt: While it might not be everyone’s preference out there, you can consider tucking in your graphic tee to improve your appearance. When you tuck in your t-shirt and wear it with a smart pair of trouser and minimalist trainers, it is indeed going to appear more dressed up than the regular tee and jeans look. If you are going to tuck in your graphic tee, then you should ensure that the tee fits closely to your body such that you do not enter into the billowing effect –famous amongst the dads of the 90s.
- Make A Wise Selection: You can come across both good as well as bad graphic t-shirts out there. So, what exactly makes a good tee? One of the most important factors to consider is the given message that you wish to convey through the t-shirt. You should aim at selecting a graphic tee that either presents something interesting –whether textual or a plain image. The base of a good graphic t-shirt is expected to be either black or white –not tie-dyed or colored.
Whatever might be your preference, make the most of your graphic t-shirts by wearing them or styling them in the right manner because it’s easier than you think.